Youth Drug Treatment Services
The Youth Drug Treatment Service (DTS) program at SCHS supports young people (12-25 years) requiring early intervention to stabilise, reduce or cease harmful drug use. Support is also available to the young person’s parent/carer if needed. Services include:
- Individual Counselling
- Harm Reduction Education
- Outreach to schools & Public Locations
- Group Education Sessions
- Emergency Accommodation Support (for those maintaining abstinence)
- Non-Judgmental Relationship-Based Intervention
- Resilience building and future pathway planning for young people
- Brief interventions on cannabis, vaping, smoking, alcohol, recognising dependency, withdrawal, and future planning
People ages 12 -25 experiencing concerns with substance use.
This service is a free service.
For a friendly discussion to ask questions and obtain advice on treatment options phone: (03) 5022 5444 and request ‘Youth Drug Treatment Services’
To request an education session, email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference ‘Youth Drug Treatment Services – Education Request’