SCHS is a dynamic organisation which emphasises the promotion of health, wellbeing and independence in a social model of health.
At SCHS we are large enough to service our clients’ needs, but small enough to care. Working for us is a rewarding and satisfying experience, whether you are a qualified health or business professional, a post-grad looking for your first working adventure, or a person with transferable skills who could work with us in community health.
Our staff are proud to say that they work for SCHS, where every day we help people to achieve better health.
If you are passionate about the provision of quality health care and are prepared for a challenging, rewarding career that will allow you to enrich and better the life of the communities that we serve, SCHS would love to hear from you.
SCHS is committed to employing people who are able to provide quality services and a safe environment for our clients. Pre-employment safety screening is a mandatory requirement and not a means of precluding people with an adverse history from employment. The relevance of any adverse history is assessed in relation to the work environment and job role. All of these checks are undertaken in strict compliance with privacy and confidentiality principles as required by relevant legislation.
Please note: In accordance with the Department of Health and Human Services Safety Screening policy, SCHS cannot make an offer of employment until all pre-employment safety screening requirements have been met and assessed. If you are the preferred applicant, you will be advised of the necessary pre-employment safety screening checks that you will need to provide.
Pre-employment checks undertaken by SCHS may include:
- National Criminal History Check (Police Check)
- International Criminal History Check (Police Check)
- Proof of Identity Check
- Working with Children Check
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Eligibility to Work in Australia
- Immunisation Status
- Employment History Check (including disciplinary action disclosure)
- Evidence of AHPRA or other Association Memberships
- Qualification Check
Benefits of working at SCHS
- Culture that supports work-life balance
- Diverse and inclusive workforce
- Attractive salary packaging, including meals, entertainment and accommodation benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Supportive and multidisciplinary team environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- On-site parking