Health and social equity for our community.
To explore and deliver innovative solutions to health and social needs.
The following five broad values underpin our organisation:
- Compassion – we treat people with empathy, respect and dignity and we care about our clients, our people and our community.
- Justice – we promote equity, peace and a genuine respect for people in our community.
- Excellence – we are prepared for change and strive for continuous learning and quality improvement.
- Accountability – we commit to responsible and open decision-making, taking responsibility for our decisions and actions, being reflective and open to feedback.
- Collaboration – we work as a team and actively communicate and build constructive relationships to achieve positive outcomes.