Adult Day Activity Centre
Hecht Adult Activity Centre
Hecht Centre is open Monday ‐ Friday 9.30am‐3.00pm
At the Hecht Centre, you can participate in a range of activities of your choosing:
- Indoor/outdoor area for your enjoyment
- Puzzles, card games
- Gentle exercise programs
- Arts & Crafts
- Movies & Music
- Snooker/ Billiards
- Guest speakers & Entertainers
- Men’s Shed program
- Access programs
- Social Support Programs in Nangiloc/Colignan and Millewa/Werrimull
We provide social support groups for older people and people with a disability.
These groups aim to assist people to remain living in their own home by providing a range of enjoyable and meaningful activities.
- building skills for daily living
- spending time with other people
- joining in with small groups
- providing a chance for carers to relax, knowing their loved one is in good hands.
Who is eligible to attend?
- Frail and aged people living alone
- Older people living with carers
- People with Dementia
- People with disabilities
- People with an NDIS plan.
Fees will be discussed with you individually.
NDIS fees are $21.72 per hour (Group activities in a Day Centre 1:4 Standard, TTP ) as in line with the NDIS Price Guide 2020-2021
Make an Appointment
How to Refer:
- Referrals to be made through My Aged Care (MAC) site for people aged over 65:
- By telephoning the Hecht Centre on 5021 1564
- By telephoning Sunraysia Community Health Service on 5022 5444.