BECOME A VOLUNTEER
SCHS welcomes volunteers from all backgrounds, skills and abilities. We consider each volunteer and match them with a suitable position to match their individual need, skills, knowledge and expected outcome for volunteering. In addition, you will receive training and ongoing support in your volunteer role.
As a volunteer at SCHS you will gain:
- Valuable experience and transferable skills that can be used in future employment
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for personal growth and development
- Social interaction and friendship with other volunteers and staff
- The opportunity to help others and contribute to our community
If you would like to be a volunteer at Sunraysia Community Health Services (SCHS) we want to hear from you!
To find out more, please contact:
Phone: 03 5022 5444
As a volunteer I felt very welcomed and supported, Dylan listened to any concerns I had and encouraged me to have a go within many different service areas. I really did feel part of the team at SCHS, I felt a sense of connection to my community and confidence in my skills and abilities grew as a result.