Benefits of Hydrotherapy can include:
- Reduced pressure on weight bearing joints
- Improved range of movement in joints
- Relaxation and increased muscle strength
- Reduced swelling and pain relief
- Increased balance and coordination
The group is held weekly on Thursday afternoons for 1 hour.
Please bring a water bottle.
Where: Mildura Waves Centre
Meet at far end of waves pool ready to go in your swimming costume.
Hydrotherapy, is a form of treatment or rehabilitation, which consists of exercises carried out in a heated pool. The properties of water make it a gentle, supportive and relaxing medium in which to exercise, especially for people with significant levels of pain.
Physiotherapy group sessions are $8 per person, capped at 4 sessions per month.
Free of charge for Pain Management Clients
Make an Appointment
If you are interested in attending, please contact SCHS Reception and ask for our Allied Health Assistant on 5022 5444.