- Full Time/Part Time
- Attractive Salary Packaging
- Culture that supports work-life balance
Sunraysia Community Health Services is a dynamic organisation promoting health, wellbeing and independence in a social model of health to prevent illness, disease and injury. Influencing the agenda for health policy, providing access and equity to health services for our community and encouraging innovation and flexibility to ensure services match community needs are our priorities.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Vocationally Registered General Practitioner to contribute to the expansion of our GP and medical specialist service, specialising in social health. The GP will be instrumental in contributing to a health team that provides an optimal level of care in innovative and accommodating ways.
This position is located in Mildura, Victoria, which is a family friendly, regional city on the banks of the magnificent Murray River and offers sun-soaked days that provide many opportunities to enjoy water-based, nature-based and cultural activities, as well as the delicious local wine and edible produce.
The position includes, but not limited to:
- Part of multidisciplinary organisation – many integrated services at your fingertips!
- Best Practice software
- New, high standard clinic and treatment rooms and equipment
- Opportunity to work in a number of projects, e.g. GPs in Schools, refugee health
- Supported by practice nurse, practice manager and capable reception staff
- Registered with Medical Board of Australia
- Vocational Registration
- Eligible for unrestricted Medicare provider number as this is a NON DWS location
All enquiries, please contact Melissa Wade, Executive Manager Clinical Services: email@example.com (03) 5025 9609.
The position description is available by clicking here.
To apply, please forward your covering letter, CV and contact details of three professional referees addressed to Manager Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: All employees are required to undergo a National Police Check. Any employee who has resided and worked overseas in the past 10 years for a continuous period of 12 months or more will be required to undergo an International Criminal History Check. Where applicable, employees may also be required to hold a current Working With Children check issued in the state of Victoria.