Due to Stage 4 Restrictions announced by the Victorian Government 12th Feb 2021, there will be a temporary closure of SCHS for any non-essential services (Monday 15th – Wednesday 17th Feb).
The following services will remain open:
• COVID testing clinics (morning asymptomatic & afternoon symptomatic)
• all phone/telehealth appointments
• Head to Health service (via phone)
• Dental Toothache Clinic
• GP clinic (for telehealth and screened clients)
• Palliative care and Home Nursing
If you have a non-essential appointment for Monday 15th, Tuesday 16th or Wednesday 17th at one of our sites, a member of staff will be in contact with you to arrange alternate arrangements (telehealth, reschedule etc).
The following events have been cancelled or postponed;
- Walking Group – Tuesday 16th February
- Ochre Ribbon Week event (Mildura Riverfront) – Wednesday 17th Feb.