BECOME A VOLUNTEER
SCHS welcomes volunteers from all backgrounds, skills and abilities. We consider each volunteer and match them with a suitable position to match their individual need, skills, knowledge and expected outcome for volunteering. In addition, you will receive training and ongoing support in your volunteer role.
As a volunteer at SCHS you will gain:
- Valuable experience and transferable skills that can be used in future employment
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for personal growth and development
- Social interaction and friendship with other volunteers and staff
- The opportunity to help others and contribute to our community
If you would like to be a volunteer at Sunraysia Community Health Services (SCHS) we want to hear from you!
To find out more, please contact:
Phone: 03 5022 5444
You can also complete a short volunteering application form which will be sent to the Volunteer Coordinator.
Download our Volunteer application form or complete the online application