SCHS no longer provides COVID-19 testing. If you need a vaccination, please click here.
COVID-19 testing is available at:
- Barratt & Smith Pathology between 8am-4pm Mon-Fri, located at 129 Langtree Avenue, Mildura.
- Clinical Labs between 8am-5pm Mon-Fri and 8am-1pm Sat-Sun, located at 149 Deakin Ave, Mildura.
What symptoms should I look out for?
If you have any of the following symptoms (even mild) should make an appointment to attend the clinic:
- Chills or sweats
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose
- Loss of sense of smell
In certain circumstances headache, muscle soreness, stuffy nose, nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea may also be considered.
COVID-19 infections present very much like a flu infection but is much more serious. People at higher risk of COVID-19 include older people, those in aged care facilities, travelers, reduced immune systems, and those with heart or lung disease.
Refer to the Department of Health for more information – see DHHS criteria and directions.
What is COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
COVID-19, also known as coronavirus, is part of a large family of viruses that cause respiratory infections. These can range from the common cold to more serious diseases.
For the latest official COVID-19 medical advice and case numbers:
1800 020 080
What can I do to keep myself and community safe from COVID-19?
It is important to practice:
- Good hygiene
- Physical distancing
- Be aware of current advice and directions from the Department of Health
- Understand when and how to properly wear a mask
- Get tested if you have symptoms, stay home and isolate until you receive your results
- Understand when to isolate or quarantine.