COVID-19 TESTING CLINIC
The SCHS COVID testing clinic will close on 22 December 2021 and WILL NOT be reopening in 2022. For more information on the clinic closure, please click here. Pop up clinics will be operated by demand only. Details of pop-up clinics will be available on our Facebook and Instagram when operating.
For testing in Mildura, please visit:
- Barratt & Smith Pathology between 8am-4pm Mon-Fri, located at rear of 129 Langtree Avenue, Mildura, or call Barratt & Smith on 5055 0400.
- Clinical Labs between 8am-5pm, located at 149 Deakin Avenue, Mildura, or call Clinical Labs on 1300 134 111.
What symptoms should I look out for?
If you have any of the following symptoms (even mild) should make an appointment to attend the clinic:
- Chills or sweats
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose
- Loss of sense of smell
In certain circumstances headache, muscle soreness, stuffy nose, nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea may also be considered.
COVID-19 infections present very much like a flu infection but is much more serious. People at higher risk of COVID-19 include older people, those in aged care facilities, travelers, reduced immune systems, and those with heart or lung disease.
Refer to the Department of Health for more information – see DHHS criteria and directions.
What is COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
COVID-19, also known as coronavirus, is part of a large family of viruses that cause respiratory infections. These can range from the common cold to more serious diseases.
For the latest official COVID-19 medical advice and case numbers:
1800 020 080
What can I do to keep myself and community safe from COVID-19?
- good hygiene
- physical distancing
- be aware of current advice and directions from the Department of Health
- understand when and how to properly wear a mask
- get tested if you have symptoms, stay home and isolate until you receive your results
- understand when to isolate or quarantine.