HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
- Full-time, Ongoing
- Attractive salary packaging
- Culture that supports work-life balance
Take the next step in your career with an organisation where your expertise is valued, your role is respected and you’re provided with the support to succeed.
Sunraysia Community Health Service (SCHS) is a dynamic organisation promoting health, wellbeing and independence in a social model of health. The organisation is a source of primary and preventive care for our community members who are at risk of poor health outcomes, and experience acute health disparities. SCHS understands the influence of the Social Determinants of Health upon health inequities experienced by community members and work with consumers and community members, to structure their care around the context in which they live and work.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation committed to helping others
- We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 per year to increase your take home pay, plus additional meals and accommodation salary packaging available up to $2,650 per year
- Professional development opportunities.
- Modern facilities
- Free Flu vaccinations
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a skilled HR Professional to join our friendly and collaborative client-focussed HR team in this newly created role.
You will be a true business partner, delivering excellent internal customer service and providing a high level of support, guidance and advice to all levels of the organisation in managing our human resource needs. This includes providing advice and leadership in the resolution of complex employee relations issues such as performance management, conduct, grievances and the application of award conditions.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Qualifications and demonstrated experience in Human Resources/organisational development or employee relations
- An understanding of employment legislation, industrial awards and agreements.
- Demonstrated experience in leading organisation development and change management
- High level interpersonal skills with well developed oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive issues of a confidential nature with tact and professionalism.
- Strong work co-ordination, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment focussed on outputs and achievement of team goals.
Initial enquiries, please contact our Human Resources team on (03) 5022 5444 or email@example.com
To apply, please forward your covering letter, CV, responses to Key Selection Criteria and contact details of three professional referees addressed to Manager Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will remain open until filled. To avoid missing out, register your interest in applying by contacting our Human Resources team.
PLEASE NOTE: SCHS is committed to the application of the Child Safe Standards. All positions are subject to thorough credentialing and safety screening prior to commencing employment. This includes reference checks and National Police Check for all SCHS employees. Any prospective employee who has resided and worked overseas in the past 10 years for a continuous period of 12 months or more will be required to undergo an International Criminal History Check. Where applicable, employees may also be required to hold a current Working With Children check issued in the state of Victoria and have a current NDIS Clearance (NDIS Worker Screening Check).
For more information on the NDIS Worker Screening Check, please click here.
Department of Health Guidelines for Immunisation of Health Care Workers require all staff to demonstrate immunity to specific preventable diseases. As part of the recruitment process, the preferred applicant is required to provide evidence of immunisation (and/or serology) to confirm they are protected from risk.