- Full-time, ongoing
- Attractive salary packaging
- Above award pay with an additional bonus incentive
- Culture that supports work-life balance
Sunraysia Community Health Service (SCHS) is a dynamic organisation promoting health, wellbeing and independence in a social model of health. The organisation is a source of primary and preventive care for our community members who are at risk of poor health outcomes, and experience acute health disparities. SCHS understands the influence of the Social Determinants of Health upon health inequities experienced by community members and work with consumers and community members, to structure their care around the context in which they live and work.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We welcome applications from experienced Dentists to live and work in idyllic Mildura, on the banks of the mighty Murray River.
You will join our modern, 8 chair public dental service in the provision of a broad range of high quality dental care to our diverse client base.
Our facilities include a modern eight-chair clinic with onsite OPG facilities and digital radiography. We offer opportunities for continuing professional development and mentoring to our staff and are affiliated with LaTrobe University Dental School and provide opportunities to participate in Student Teaching Clinics.
Primary objectives of the position include:
- Providing efficient, effective and high quality clinical services within the scope of public dental services to our eligible patients;
- Facilitating and supporting individual and community activities to promote oral health, well-being and independence.
- Located in Mildura, Victoria, a safe, regional community offering great work-life balance.
- Healthy lifestyle and great weather to suit anyone who loves the outdoors.
WORKING with SCHS
We offer a supportive culture and working environment that embraces professional development, building individuals capabilities and support staff to maximise their health and wellbeing. Other benefits include:
- Mentoring provided by senior clinicians including our Clinical Manager, Clinical Educators and visiting specialists as well as support by our team of experienced Dental Assistants.
- Full Chair side electronic medical records.
- Full scope of dental procedures including Chrome Cobalt’s and Crowns.
- Multidisciplinary team.
- Salary packaging benefits.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Norman Elder, Clinical Operations Manager for Aged Care and Primary Health, email@example.com or phone (03) 5022 5444.
Applications will remain open until the position is filled.
PLEASE NOTE: SCHS is committed to the application of the Child Safe Standards. All positions are subject to thorough credentialing and safety screening prior to commencing employment. This includes reference checks and National Police Check for all SCHS employees. Any prospective employee who has resided and worked overseas in the past 10 years for a continuous period of 12 months or more will be required to undergo an International Criminal History Check. Where applicable, employees may also be required to hold a current Working With Children check issued in the state of Victoria and have a current NDIS Clearance (NDIS Worker Screening Check).
For more information on the NDIS Worker Screening Check, please click here.
Department of Health Guidelines for Immunisation of Health Care Workers require all staff to demonstrate immunity to specific preventable diseases. As part of the recruitment process, the preferred applicant is required to provide evidence of immunisation (and/or serology) to confirm they are protected from risk.